Troubadour flowers is committed to the privacy of your information. If you can't find the information you need please contact us on +61 (3) 9818-8588 or email@example.com
How we handle customer information
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you log on to our site, we will ask you your e-mail address and user ID, which is usually your name.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
How to update your information
- Changes to your contact, invoice and delivery details can be made using the My Account section of www.troubadourflowers.com.au. Add, change or delete address details using the Address Book section of My Account.
All products are priced in Australian Dollars. Troubadour flowers only trades in Australian Dollars.Troubadour flowers provides a facility for online payments for its products and services the National Australia Bank’s, NAB TRANSACT is integrated into the website. No credit card information is recorded through the Troubadour flowers website. All credit card information is processed through the secure NAB TRANSACT platform managed by the National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937). Online order forms provided by Troubadour flowers only capture name, contact and details of the specific order. This information is sent to the NAB TRANSACT server through an encrypted SSL (Secure Socket Layer) channel. The credit card information is then entered and processed via the NAB TRANSACT internet page.
Troubadour flowers is committed to provide quality products. As a natural product, flowers and foliage are subject to season variation, Troubadour flowers source the best available fresh product. Should your order arrive in a damaged or unacceptable condition, notify us within 24 hours. Where flowers are left unattended, in accordance with your instruction, it is done at your own risk.
Troubadour flowers will assess the condition of the flowers on return, the return the flowers is at the Customers cost. Where in Troubadour flowers' opinion the flowers were delivered in an unacceptable condition, Troubadour flowers will replace the product or provide a credit of the same value. Troubadour flowers will not provide a refund.
To guarantee the vase life of your flowers, please ensure that they are kept away from western sun, heaters, extreme air-conditioning, winds and direct sunlight. Please make sure the flowers have adequate water. Vases should be toped up with water daily and arrangements should always contain wet floral foam. 250ml daily is an adequate top up
Customers are responsible for any costs incurred by unclaimed goods or refused shipments. If a customer refuses to sign or accept the flowers then we have no option but to return them to our store. Troubadour flowers will contact the customer if any event such as this arises. Troubadour flowers will use its best efforts to ensure that delivery is timely and that the goods arrive in top condition.
All deliveries will be made on the date requested with Customers request provided the order is received at least one business day prior to that date.
All deliveries within our delivery area are made between 9am and 5pm (businesses) and 9am and 7pm (residential) Monday to Friday. Weekend deliveries can be arranged as a special request and will incur a surcharge. Deliveries required by a specific time can be arranged as long as prior notice (at least one day) is given. In the event of a delivery requested by a specific time an additional fee may be charged on top of the flat rate. In the event that no one is home at a residential address, the goods will be left at front door assuming it is safe to do so. Deliveries to secure buildings/units require a mobile phone number of the recipient. In most cases the recipient will be contacted prior to dispatch of goods to ensure someone is going to be there to receive the goods. Deliveries to hospitals must contain a ward/room number and the recipient’s full name. Deliveries to business addresses must contain full business address details (business name, street, building, level etc), including phone number of recipient.
Where a delivery is requested outside our delivery area we will provide a specific price for delivery.